Sunday 13 October 2013

Ipad Roles In Latest Education : Learn To Use Ipad


SlideShark App


As part of the # 3 had to do a PowerPoint presentation on the creative and effective use of the iPad in education. After "Learn To Use Ipad" was done with PowerPoint, I decided to show my PP slides through SlideShark for iPad, a free app that Dr. Sotillo recommended on her blog. I hit the App Store on iPad, looking SlideShark and then use the Install button. How to install progress, I then registered for an account, which was simple and straightforward process. Learn To Use Ipad returned its focus on my PP file on my Dropbox account and opened if the SlideShark. Now you can view and share PowerPoint presentations on the iPad you can see the way intended. It works great, and no problems. Learn To Use Ipad highly recommend it!

According To "Learn To Use Ipad" Disadvantages of the iPad in Education


Although the iPad has many advantages in the classroom, it also has drawbacks, and it is important that we are aware of them. Although the iPad opens up new possibilities, I agree that it is not a replacement for a laptop. They lack the memory and operating system of the traditional laptop, as a result of a smaller number of features and the lack of multitasking. In addition, the price of the iPad is a major problem because many school districts in the face of current budget cuts and can not afford to provide iPads to every student? None USB port also makes it difficult to transfer content from one device to another. Other than that, "Learn To Use Ipad" believe that iPads are great, and "Learn To Use Ipad" believe that each generation iPad will solve these problems and it will be more attractive to such devices in the educational program.

According To Learn To Use Ipad Will iPad change education?


If every student in the class had a tablet publisher / textbook industry change. We will all " go green " because the books would no longer be printed on paper , not the publisher can then gets a " rental " subscription fee or will just buy the book. When the lease time expires nothing is discarded or take up space. Learn To Use Ipad would definitely like the change and Learn To Use Ipad could not see happen in every school within a decade or two . Imagine learning that can occur when students and teachers are connected in such a way that computers and even laptops can not provide . Imagine reading students about the concept or topic , and is able to click on a link that brings up any way related elements (video , interactive exercises , links to websites , audio pronunciation , etc. ) . Students will not only be motivated to learn what you want them to , it might even be interested to explore any topic .

Learn To Use Ipad Annotate App


Thank you Dr. Sotillo for suggesting iAnnotate. I wish I had known earlier about this great application, so that I could use it in assessing the students to read. It has very powerful features endorsements: Highlighting, Highlighting, Crossing the, comments and more. I was looking for this application today and it seems that each of these features is really good and is fun to use. What I liked most is that iAnnotate allows you to create annotations in pencil, free drawings, notes, highlighter pens, and many others, which makes it similar to the real experience of reading a paper.

Learn To Use Ipad Reviews


iPad has helped me not only for the class, but for my other classes as well. For the task of the school I am currently working with the student and assess his ability to read. I met him five times during the semester to help them improve their reading and writing skills. At the first meeting it became clear that the only reading materials that are required in school, but was interested in reading "Blue Portal" by Eric Brown. Students have the book available on the iPhone, but to help him downloaded it on my iPad because the screen is larger it is easier for him to read. If you do not have an iPad I would not be able to assess the students enjoy reading what it is that the book is only available on iPhone, iPad or Kindle. With the iPad I had a really great fun on the job.

Learn To Use Ipad's Research Project


The iPad has helped Learn To Use Ipad a lot this week with my project. I'm working on a research project in which I am conducting research, and blogs are being used as a tool in educatio
n technologicznej.Celem of this study is to determine the benefits of blogging as a tool edukacyjnego.Badania examine how the rise of online communication through blogging has changed the way students learn. Recently published a survey on this blog and also sent him an e-mail my colleagues "to gather their views and information about how blogs are being used. I was happy to learn that many of my colleagues took a survey through iPadów.Zastosowanie their iPads facilitated my colleagues and me as well because I was able to get feedback quickly. Rather than wait for them to go home and take a survey, thanks to the iPad, most of them took it in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment